August 4, at 11:55am.
I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. (I still can't spell it with out spell check.)
11:56am. I made a choice. I choose to see the blessing and not the curse. I choose to let Christs light shine and not curl up in darkness. I choose to change lives not let life slip by. I choose to live.
The title of this blog came to me before I was diagnosed.
I read stories and most were sad and depressing. I wondered if those folks have hope? Maybe that is the missing link? I'm not generalizing, but it seemed that way.
Most people say, "I have MS." I want to say, "MS has to live with ME!!" I want to rule over it, not it rule me.
I prayed and blogged, on my other blog, that I felt I needed a purpose outside the home. Something I can do to help others: I found it.
Now pray for healing, for peace and for strength.
